I was raised in West Marin with family rooted in Petaluma. I grew up splitting time between Marin County and Sonoma County.
My father is a master carpenter and accomplished wood sculptor, and my mother is a devoted gardener and librarian.
“From them, I developed a strong sense of aesthetic and form, and learned how attention to detail, texture and color can all come together to a create an emotion, a response and sense of balance that is to be sought after.
When that is accomplished, art is created. To me, that art can be a beautiful landscape, a perfectly placed boulder, a newly planted grove of trees, an outdoor space for a large gathering or an intimate space of quiet and seclusion.”
I started landscape construction in 1997 and have always known it would be my career.
I have been blessed to work with many talented architects, designers and clients from Marin, Napa and Sonoma counties.
Without their support, tutelage and trust I would not be where I am today.
I strive to continue to learn and care for my clients and be a steward of their properties and trust.
Education, Awards and Partners
- Experience- 14 years of serving North Bay homeowners, builders and landscape designers
- Endorsed by builders, designers, architects and homeowners
- Award-winning estate landscapes- North Coast CLCA 2019: First Place Custom Estates, Second Place Custom Residential Installation
- Certifications & Memberships- California Landscape Contractors Association, Certified Water Auditor by Sonoma County, Certified Landscape Technician (SRJC)
- Advanced training in outdoor lighting (FX Luminaire)
Clients include homeowners, commercial operations, wineries, estates and industry professionals, such as contractors and landscape designers.